Monday, August 18, 2008

August 16, 2008

Bebe was all up in the sitter when he knocked on the door. She was yelling! But we went for a nice walk and it was fun! Bebe went out on a walk but when we got back home she tried to scoot on her butt!

Bacall, the other two were real excited to meet the new sitter but he seemed just okay to me. That is until he scratched my back! Mmm mm! Kona was so excited for breakfast that she couldn't stop yelling! I was like "Hey sitter! Get that food down here faster!" And he did. Daisy I love the sitter! I'm always jumping on him like "carry me, carry me!" but he never does. He just pets me. We went outside and played with us too!

Raven did real good on the jog today. This new haircut is perfect for the summer heat! Cooper ran into to black labs but we ran away from them. They both pooped!

Salem, the sitter is real good about protecting my food from Zeus. I say I don't mind but he doesn't like it. The Hiding Kitties, we always seem to wake up to lots of fresh litter, water and food! We love it!

Kilo no more wet food! The sitter gave me an extra cup of dry food to make up for it. Pumpkin I was hanging out in the bathroom today. I think I need a bath! The birds are doing good as always! The Snake was hanging out outside my rock today but the sitter came in and I didn't want him to see me so I went back underneath!

Ralph, the sitter says I live the life! I wanted to eat my food right away but he closed the tray. Guess I'll have to wait until 630!

Bacall, someone made a mess while the sitter was gone. But he picked it up easily! Kona, we went outside today and it was alright. The sitter tried to play fetch with Daisy but she's not that good at it. Daisy the sitter and I played fetch outside! It was so fun! After we went in for fresh water and treats!

Lily & Logan were out but Lenny was hiding, the sitter gave them food & water, scooped the box and gave Logan lots of affection!

Puck went on a walk and on the way back home a little girl saw him and got so scared of him she screamed and took off running!

Hamilton and Crunch were a lot of fun to play fetch with Lewis was just hanging out and watching!

Reilly was shy at first but then she got really excited when she saw the leash, she loves to chase Fiona around, Fiona was out and she was being talkative!

Daisy was running around the yard like a wild animal tonight, everyone played and then got their dinner, Kona & Daisy wolfed down their dinner but Becall was being patient!

No comments: