Monday, August 25, 2008

August 24, 2008

Solace, I really didn't want to get my shot this morning. I hissed at the sitter but he told me it was for my own good and then I bit him. He tried to get it in me but he wasn't sure if it did. Juno I don't know what Solace is so mad about. The sitter is nice and always ready to give up some food!

Taylor Mmm mm! I always love a big breakfast and frisbee time outside! Blue was chasing Taylor around outside but he doesn't like me joining in! Scout thinks peanut butter is my favorite thing, maybe. I'm not sure, but it certainly is delicious! The Kitties were all sleeping in this morning but when we came out, our breakfast was served!

Lion came out to say hi but only for a little bit. I'm still a little weary of the sitter. Tiger, after the sitter gives us food and everything he went up to see Lion but I stayed downstairs calling out to him to come back down so I could get some love!

Bones, Well, I wasn't hiding under the chair when the sitter came but I sure wasn't gonna let him get near me. Like I said, just give me fresh water and food please!

Ralph, after the sitter fed that tray thing instead of me, we rolled around on the floor stretching and played with the laser!

Azrick, the sitter couldn't find me at first but he finally did after he fed me and all that good stuff!
Peanut, the sitter changed my box and I ran around like a nut! I'm crazy!

Taylor got lots of playtime today! We played Frisbee non-stop this afternoon and then went in for lots of fresh water! Blue, it was so hot outside, Scout and I just laid around until the sitter came over and scratched my neck. I loved it! Scout, It was too hot for me outside so after a little laying around I headed back in for some cool air! The Kitties, It's a nice day out there today but we like it inside! Scout told the sitter that I had to potty as soon as she walked in then I had dinner and treats, Blue was really playful and cute tonight, Taylor loves peanut butter, & the Kitties came out to see what was for dinner bu Maxx ate first!

No comments: