Saturday, December 25, 2010

Saturday, December, 25 AM Visits

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Dizzy- The sitter came over and we had company on Christmas! He fed us all and scooped our litter boxes.

Elephant and Chicken- Everything's great here at home! We are always excited to see people, especially the sitters. We went for our usual walk and got treats when we returned. The sitter changed the dirty pads out and gave us some treats!

Carbon- We are doing just fine today! The sitter stopped by and took care of us, even though I hid the whole time. He scooped our litter box and gave us a can of wet food.

Lexi- The sitter is really nice! He scooped my litter box and fed me breakfast. I was hiding the whole time though.

Samson- Yay! I'm doing better this morning! The sitter fed Rudy and I and gave us some fresh water. He even scooped our litter box!


Toby- Fresh water, a can of wet food, and my litter box was scooped. I was being really friendly to the sitter!

No comments: