Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday December 20 AM & MIDDAY VISITS

Jackson - Great to see the sitter this morning! But gosh its cold! She said I could stay in! Oh Boy!
Breakfast was good too.

Miles and Silo - We were so glad to see our sitter again! We enjoyed our walk and breakfast too!

Sands aka "Mr. Purrs" - I was glad to get lunch today and fresh water and clean litter box. Also a lap to sit in too!

Karma and Tank - Oh, I am doing so good with my door training! I am learning to wait on the landing upstairs and peek down at the sitter as she arrives and leaves! It's fun! Tank is enjoying his stick and drops too!

Snowflake and Winters - Good to see our favorite sitter today! We got a good game of laser mouse! We also got fresh food! Delish!

Toby - I was happy to see the sitter again today! I enjoyed my canned food very much! She cleaned the litter robot and gave me fresh water and a lap to sit in! Life is good!

Boo Boo - Wow! The sitter is back and she remembered to give me filtered water and fresh tuna! Life is good for sure!

No comments: