Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday December 10 AM and MIDDAY VISITS

Jarry, Charlie, Henrik and Avery - We were glad to see the sitter this morning and we enjoyed our walk again! We got a few treats and lots of attention!

Zeus and Friends - We kitties were happy to see the sitter come so she could give us fresh water and food and clean our litter boxes! We are in hiding but will gladly come out once she leaves. We are kinda shy!

Milo and Bootys - We were glad to see the sitter. She gave us clean water and plenty of food and cleaned our litter boxes too! Milo was shy but I was the life of the party! Can't wait til she comes back again! Bootys!

Velvet - I was so warm and cozy on my Mom's bed that I didn't even get up to see the sitter when she came in! She came to find me and gave me all kinds of attention then I finally got up to see what was for lunch! Had a good lunch and am now back to napping!

No comments: