Saturday, December 18, 2010

Saturday December 18 AM and MIDDAY VISITS

Anna Belle - Hey, she's back! It's still wet and cold! Glad I am inside! I hurried outside to take care of my business then back inside quick! Now for breakfast and treats!

Jackson - Hey! It was good to meet the new sitter this morning! Breakfast is delicious and I played with the sitter with my toy a little bit!

Sands - I am glad the sitter came today! She gave me a good breakfast and fresh water and clean litter too!

Karma and Tank - We were glad to see the sitter today! Had a great visit! Karma is learning to cuddle without biting! Hee Hee! Tank was glad for his treats too!

Elephant and Chicken - We were so glad to see the sitter! We enjoyed our treats and the good company!

Anna Belle - I was happy to see the sitter! I had a good time outside and then in for a munch of lunch and some treats!

No comments: