Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday December 24 AM and MIDDAY VISITS

Toby and LuLu - We were happy to see the sitter early this morning! She got here while we were still asleep! But boy did we wake up quickly when we heard her rustling around in the kitchen! Breakfast was delish!

Whimsy - I was also asleep upstairs when the sitter quietly let herself in. Once I heard her in the kitchen tho, I knew breakfast was ready and down I came mewing gently. I got my pill and enjoyed my breakfast.

Bootsie and Milo - I was so happy to see the sitter. Milo is such a silly kitty to be hiding all the time. We have plenty of food and water and clean litter too! Life is good!

Karma and Tank - We were glad to see the sitter today! Got plenty of food and snacks, clean water and clean litter box. We are pretty happy!

Taz - I was sound asleep this morning and slow to wake up until I heard the sitter fixing my breakfast then I woke up fast! Got my eye meds and my pill and enjoyed my walk too!

Bacarri and Mircea - We were glad for some company this morning! Got a good breakfast and some snacks too!

Chi and Carbon - Well, we had so much fun last night! The sitter was not amused! Hee hee! We kinda wrecked the whole kitchen! Awww, it wasn't that bad. We just dumped about a gallon of water on the floor and played water hockey with our food pieces! We had a blast! She was a good sport after all tho and cleaned up our mess. She gave us clean water, food and some great canned food too! She's cool!

No comments: