Monday, December 27, 2010

12/27/10 AM Visits

Cassie- The sitter came by and gave me company. He let me outside to do my thing and gave me treats when I came back in. I got fed a delicious breakfast too! The sitter gave me an amazing massage and scratched my belly! I got a doggy dent bone when he left.

Bootsie- I met the sitter at the door as usual. I got the best head scratch ever! He scooped the litter boxes and checked my food and water....Everything's good here!

Trixie- Litter box scooped, can of wet for Basha, dry for me, and a bunch of lovin'!!!

Chicken and Elephant- Yay! We were so excited to see the sitter as always! He filled our food bowl up, changed our pads, and took us for a walk! We got treats when we got back.

Baby- I was so excited to meet the new sitter today! We had a great time! He took me for a walk around the building and i did my thing. I got some treats when we got back inside and I ate my whole breakfast! The sitter also scooped out my litter box.

No comments: