Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saturday April 30 AM and MIDDAY VISITS

Lilly and Daisy - We were raring to go this morning! Lilly even sat by the sitter and took a treat from her hand! We are doing great!

Sparky, Charlie, Figaro and Millie - We are all doing ok too! We aren't as timid as we were yesterday and we love getting treats too plus breakfast was delish!

Bailey - I was super glad to see the sitter! I enjoyed my breakfast and my outside trip to take care of business! I got lots of attention and treats plus fresh water!

Molly - I enjoyed my outside time too! I took care of business then inside to enjoy breakfast plus get lots of attention!

Billy and Beliy - We enjoyed our tuna! YUM! Got fresh water, food and clean litter boxes plus lots of attention too!

Spirit and Chanel - We remembered the sitter! Spirit was super good and Chanel is coming along but still not willing to go outside. We got treats and lots of attention too!

Armani - I was so very glad to see the sitter! Got clean water, fresh food and clean litter box plus a good brushing and lots of loving!

Lilly and Daisy - We are doing super great! Enjoyed our lunch! It was delish! Got treats and time outside too plus lots of attention!

No comments: