Sunday, April 24, 2011

Saturday April 23 AM, MIDDAY & PM VISITS

Anna Belle - I enjoyed my breakfast and outing and treats!

Brady and Manny - We enjoyed our breakfast and outing and treats!

Neeko, Sydney and the Chickens - We all enjoyed our breakfast and treats!

Teabagz - I enjoyed my outing very much and had biscuits for breakfast and lunch!

Brady and Manny - We enjoyed our midday outing and treats!

Anna Belle - I enjoyed a little lunch and my midday outing and treats too!

Brady and Manny - We enjoyed our late afternoon outing plus treats and we got early supper too!

Wolfie, Biscuit and Porkchop - We all loved our early supper and had a blast in the yard!

Whimsy - I enjoyed my supper and got my medicines!

Neeko, Sydney and the Chickens - We enjoyed supper too and also got our medicine but the chickies had already tucked themselves away for the night!

Brady and Manny - We enjoyed our evening stroll and then got treats!

Anna Belle - I enjoyed my supper and my outing and then treats for dessert!

No comments: