Sunday, April 24, 2011

Friday April 22 AM, MIDDAY & PM VISITS

Whimsy - I enjoyed my breakfast and got my medicines!

Neeko, Sydney and the Chickens - We all enjoyed our breakfast and treats!

Anna Belle - I enjoyed my outing and my breakfast and my treats!

Ellie - I enjoyed my canned food and hunting for my treats!

Fern, Daisy and Harmon - Harmon wanted inside and went to his room for a siesta and Daisy stayed on her bed while Fern had a good time on her outing and treats too!

Anna Belle - I enjoyed my midday outing and my treats!

Brady and Manny - We enjoyed our midday outing too and also treats!

Blossom and Darwin - We enjoyed our supper and Blossom got her medicine plus we both got treats!

Neeko, Sydney and the Chickens - We enjoyed our supper and treats and the chickies were already in bed!~

Brady and Manny - We enjoyed our evening outing and supper and treats too!

Anna Belle - I enjoyed my supper and outing plus treats too!

No comments: