Saturday, April 30, 2011

Friday April 29 AM, MIDDAY & PM VISITS

Lilly and Daisy - We were ready to get out and stretch our legs this morning! Daisy has been very good about getting her business done ASAP! Lilly is getting braver every time!

Armani - I was so glad to see the sitter today! Loved getting my fresh water, food and clean litter box! Then let the loving begin!

Zeus and Family - We are all doing great! Zeus is our official spokeskitty! We got fresh water, food and clean litter boxes and Zeus got ALL the loving!

Sophie - I enjoyed my midday walk today! I got did my business and got treats and lots of cuddles!

Walter and Curly - We did so much better today with our new harnesses! We got treats and lots of loving too!

Blossom and Darwin - We had a good time outside today! We got treats and lots of loving!

Lilly and Daisy - We enjoyed our lunch today and got treats and played outside plus got lots of loving too!

Sparky, Charlie, Figaro and Millie - We all got a good supper and enjoyed some time outside plus a little loving!

Lilly and Daisy - We enjoyed our evening time outside too plus some treats and loving!

Bailey - I enjoyed seeing the sitter tonight and spending some time outside plus some treats and loving too!

No comments: