Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday April 1 AM and MIDDAY VISITS

Pork Chop, Biscuit and Wolfie plus Murray - We all had a great morning! Loved our overnight sitter and had some really good times! Breakfast was good too!

Whimsy - I was a good boy this morning and took my pill just fine! Breakfast was delish!

Aspen and Parkie - We had a good time today! We loved our good company and treats!

Daisy and Fern and Harmon - We all had a great time too! We loved our treats too and Harmon wanted to go outside!

Dottie and Brooks - We had a great walk and good treats!

Tank and Giada - We were good puppies today! We went outside and took care of business then back in for treats!

Pork Chop, Biscuit and Wolfie - We had a great supper this afternoon! Nice time in the yard too!

Whimsy - I got my pill like a good kitty! I enjoyed my visit and the company!

No comments: