Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sunday September 5, 2010

Grey: Tybee was in the window looking for the sitter this morning. I wasn't far behind, we both met the sitter at the door. Summer still is in hiding

Reilly: I was wearing to go this morning. She was on the look out for the possum we both saw last night. Fiona took it all in stride, and ignored me.

Wiggley: Kitty was still outside in the backyard and he didn't come when the sitter shook the treat bag. Guess he's shy. I'm not going to miss him at breakfast tho!

Annabelle: I'm so beautiful! and what a good girl I am! I walked around the block with the sitter and got some treats.

Greta: We were glad to see the sitter when she arrived. We walked out in the yard then inside for supper! We both sat for biscuits. We're such good girls!

No comments: