Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Saturday September 4, 2010

Reilly & Fiona: Reilly was loose in the house when the sitter arrive, but we promise we didn't have a house party before she got there. Reilly enjoyed a long walk and ate breakfast.

Kitty & Wiggly: We're a cute pair of kitties, we were snoozing on our plush beds. Kitty was the first outside to explore but same back in to eat. Wiggly got it right tho, eat first then go outside.

Beggar: I was getting some serious zzzz's on the chair in the living room when I arrived. I followed the sitter into the kitchen and complained a bit when I wasn't getting my breakfast fast enough! I took my medicine like a champ!

Tybee: I met the sitter at the door with Grey not fair behind. Summer was shy!

Fiona: Reilly was super tonight! Had a long walk in the yard and then I got all my attention.

No comments: