Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday September 27 AM VISITS

Bronson Daniel

Oh my! Oh me, oh my! Bronson was very busy last night redecorating the foyer and living room with kitchen utensils! At least he was creative in his choice of colors using some white and some red items. So, needless to say Bronson has be relegated to the laundry room with the baby gate! He has lost his kitchen privileges! He enjoyed his walk and treats afterward but he barked a lot as I left even tho he has his KONG, his other toys, his rawhide bone, his food, water and bedding to make him happy. He doesn't have his people so...Hurry home family!

Woofs, Suzanne

Josey Weil

Josey was doing great this morning! He was sleeping by the door so as not to miss me as I came in! Nice walk, treats and he is ready for a nap now. Til later.

Woofs, Suzanne

No comments: