Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monday September 13 PM Visits

Hazel Gotwalt

Hazel is a beautiful persian kitty! Can't believe she is a senior! She was happy to see me at first until she realized I wasn't her special person! She hissed and swatted when I tried to move around the room. I tried offering her some Greenies...no dice! She won't be so easily bought! Well, she was pretty upset and so I didn't try to continue to give her the lasix pill because she was already so stressed. I did leave the 1/2 tablet in a small amount of canned food. Maybe next time we will have better luck!

Meows, Suzanne

Kira and Ellie Vose

Wow! What a gorgeous pair of Lab ladies! They were glad to see someone. Fresh water, food and Greenies with a dessert of tooth brushing and we are all set. Kira got her Aspirin and Ellie got her Pepcid. Ok, til next time,

Woofs, Suzanne

Greta and Shayna Tratt

The girls were sound asleep when I arrived but they quickly changed all that and were ready to tango by the time I got the door open! They are shedding a lot. Wish I could find a brush for Shayna especially! Well, fresh food, water and treats all around and they were tucked in for the night! They seem to be doing pretty good overall...no hair loss noticed. Til next time...

Woofs, Suzanne

No comments: