Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 7, 2009

Ebon: I was in a deep sleep when the sitter came back to see me tonight! He came in and started petting me and I jumped up because I was so startled! Once I was fully awake we spent some time out back and then I played with my squeaky toy! Unless that was all just a dream...

Midnight: The sitter came by to visit me and I charged as soon as he came in! If I wasn't such a cute fuzzy kitty he would have been startled! I got some attention for a while, and then went back to the window!

Bailey: I was waiting at the door for the sitter to come back tonight! I got some rest and now I'm ready for another walk!

Chevy: We were such good dogs today! We sniffed out a bunch of food on the ground in the park, but we didn't even eat any of it! As a reward the sitter gave each of us a kong stuffed with treats when we got back home! Yum!

Maggie: It's time to race! Woohoo! I let the sitter get ahead and think he was winning, then I blew past him! I'm so fast! I hope I didn't hurt his pride!

No comments: