Monday, November 30, 2009

November 27, 2009

Hannah: It was pretty chilly this morning so we jogged for a bit, and then after our walk we piled on the sitter and made him scratch our bellies!

Max: I'm so happy! The sitter brought me a big pile of mail to lay on! It's so comfortable!

Luke: Woohoo! It's time to go out and sniff some plants! I'm so excited that I can't stop running in circles!

Sally: The sitter brought my food right to my bed! Now that's service! -Sassy
I came in and said 'hello' to the sitter real quick when he got here, then disappeared out the back door!

Sake: I rubbed all over the sitter and begged him to scratch my neck! He's never seen me this affectionate before!


Princess: We were real excited to see the sitter! Smokey wanted to be pet real bad, but I mainly wanted some treats!

Chelsea: I love running around with these big dogs! We went for such an awesome walk today! Now we're all huddling around the water bowl!

Toby: I wasn't interested in my pill pocket tonight, until the sitter covered it in gravy from my canned food. It was delicious!

Merton: I delayed eating my shrimp for a little while because I knew what would happen once I started eating! My meds weren't too bad though! And Same came inside! He must not have been enjoying the cold!

Gabby: When the sitter came in I was sitting right next to my empty plate! He must have gotten the hint because he got me a new plate of wet food right away! Yum!

Phloyd: This bed is so comfortable!


Huck - breakfast time and then my morning walk - this is beginning to be a fun routine - eat, walk, and play.

Charlie - time for a morning walk. Boy was I excited. Not any dogs out this morning, that's unusual!

Thay and fluffers - we are both so cute that we have to be kept apart!

Chelsea, jasmine, bailey - we went for a nice long walk after breakfast. My walker must want to burn off the calories from turkey day yesterday.

No comments: