Monday, November 30, 2009

November 25, 2009

Figero: I sat on the counter and talked to the sitter while he was here! He was nice enough to put some food right in front of me to maximize my laziness! How nice of him!

Phloyd: The sitter got here and I welcomed him into our home and he gave me some real good backscratching! Purr!

Gabby: I could smell the wet food when the sitter cracked it open and I came out of hiding and took my medicine very well! My attention was diverted by this delicious food!

Jasmine: We were so excited to see the sitter that we sang him a song as soon as he got here! I think Bailey was a little off-key though! And we only know one song! It goes: Woof Woof Woof!

Maddie: I was so good on my walk! Then when we got back in I got real excited and tried running around and the sitter had to calm me down!

Yogi: I really didn't want to talk today! I just wanted to go back inside! The sitter carried me to the park though! And then we raced back!

Dixie: The sitter says he's never seen a dog more excited to go for a walk! He took me out and even jogged to keep up with me! Then we came back and played some ball!

LuLu: I spotted the sitter walking up through the window and got so excited that I ran to the door and started meowing! For some reason Toby doesn't get as pumped up for dinner as I do! Ah! The string toy is flipping around again! I'm gonna get it this time!

Charlie - I walked and ran around outside - it was fun before I enjoyed my dinner. I was very playful, but the sitter wouldn't let me jump on her.

No comments: