Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November 13-15

Quilla: Noisy trucks in parking lot and I was barking loud enough when sitter arrived so I could be heard! I was quiet after I went outside to see what was going on!

Porter: I ran up to the sitter and started rubbing all over him as soon as he came in! Purr! He's good at scratching my back! For some reason though, Jaeger won't let him pet him! Crazy cat! Well that means more attention for me!


Porter: The sitter had to remind us to chew our food, but Jaeger and I are racing to see who can finish first! There's no time to chew!

Simlin: I was sitting in the sitter's car when he came outside! I felt like going for a ride, but the sitter gave me some food, so I decided to stay home!

Maggie: What happened to my lightning speed! Just kidding! I still got it! I just let the sitter win a few races so he wouldn't feel bad!

No comments: