Monday, September 28, 2009

September 25-27, 2009

Snowflake: I was so tired when the sitter got here! It took me a few minutes, but I woke up and was ready for a nice long afternoon walk!

Dakota: Rub my belly! Yeah, that's the spot! And this treat is so delicious that I have to make strange grunting noises! Yum!

Stretch: What happened to my food? It disappeared right from under my nose! I just started eating it and it was gone! I need more, Mr. Sitter!

Stella and Gracie - yay! Neither of us tried to escape today because we both wanted to stay inside and play with the sitter which even gave us fresh food and litter.

Dax and Alex - we are very friendly and playful this evening, but we still keep knocking over our dry food even though our bowls are full.

Dax and Alex - sitter cleaned our litter boxes and fed us breakfast! We are very playful this morning, must be excited our parents are coming home!

Dax and Alex - we were both waiting on breakfast! We've been glad our sitter bought us more friskies!!

Dakota: The sitter took us for an early morning jog! That woke us right up!

Sachnez: I was excited to see the sitter! I needed lots of scratching, especially on my back, yeah, that's the spot! Now I'm gonna go eat down, then we should go look out the window!

Daisy: Out of my way Stretch! I need more attention! I have seniority! You can get pet once I've had enough! Ah, I love cuddling with the sitter!

Maggie: All kinds of interesting smells today! The sitter was missing out! He refused to stick his nose in the ground and check out all the scents!

Reilly: The rain stopped so I could go outside and play ball! And Fiona was real happy to get some food!

Reilly: I was sleeping when the sitter came in, and was a little groggy at first! Once we started playing fetch though I was wide awake!

Lacy: The other dogs are too crazy! They eat a lot too! The sitter gave me lots of petting, but he wouldn't let me leave with him!

Charlie: I ran the sitter around some today, and we saw some deer down the street! They didn't want to play though! Then we walked to the park and I investigated every plant there!

Chelsea: Such a nice day for a walk! But after not too long we both wanted back inside! The treats are in there!

Apollo: We always give the sitter a big loud greeting when he comes in the door! It goes something like Woof Woof Woof! We're always so happy to see him!

No comments: