Wednesday, September 23, 2009

9/23.Isis,Charles&Simi:I heard the sitter and came down for some brushing with Charles. Simi isn't quite friendly with the sitter yet. Maybe next time.

Yogi: I ran out the front door when my grandma opened it because I knew the sitter was right there! She carried me and encouraged me to go to the park. Once I got to all the way inside the park I ran back home.

Smudge: I give the sitter a big smile when I haven't seen her in a couple hours, Jelly tries to smile but she doesn't get it right!

Tiger: I didn't want to go back in for the night! The sitter picked me up and put me back in since I wasn't accepting food or treats, I forgot she could just pick me up.

Jackie: I was busy sleeping under the bed and finally came out to say hi to the sitter, I usually am in the living room ready to lay in her lap.

Olive: I tore up some more pillows :( Its fun to do but I haven't figured out how to put them back together so I don't get in trouble!

No comments: