Monday, September 21, 2009

9/21.Olive:The sitter came just before it got all dark. We took a walk and by the time we got back I could barely see anything! Time for bed.

Yogi: I walked really far today! I did pull and pull and had to be carried down the street some. I can't wait for cooler weather!

Smudge: Yay! I love sleep overs! Jelly kept barking at the outside cats, I was busy taking a nap!

Jelly: I kept trying to eat dead worms on the driveway...I never got them in my mouth! I just want to see how they taste! Just once!

KittyDog: I like it when the sitter brushes me the whole time, I take breaks to eat my food, then back to the table for more brushing!

Juno: I pulled and I pulled the sitter down the street. I didn't relax until we were done. Then inside to eat...I scarfed it down!

Shadow: That Max is so HYPER! Good thing I can go in and out of the fence on my own to catch a break but I have noticed he has calmed down SLIGHTLY, he is just too big to be a puppy still!

No comments: