Monday, September 21, 2009

September 18-20, 2009

September 18, 2009

I was so excited for my walk tonight! I ran so fast when I first got outside that the sitter could barely keep up! Then I sniffed around and kept finding interesting smells! -Oliver

I spotted the sitter out the window! That must mean it's dinner time! -Lulu

After we finished eating we played with some of our toys for a while! I didn't want to at first, but that ribbon just kept flapping around and I had to grab it! -Toby

September 19, 2009

The sitter's here! Charge! I'm gonna slobber all over him! -Jack

I have so much energy! Let's go for a walk! I hope you can keep up! -Bella

I was so happy to see the sitter again! We went for a walk and I ran around crazily, but then I'd get distracted by interesting scents! Then I'd take off running again! -Olive

I was hiding under the bed today, but the sitter found me and lured me out with some delicious wet food and a medicine-flavored treat! Yum! After I ate I got a little playful! -Toby

I need bellyrubs! -Chevy

I was really hungry today! The sitter got here just in time! And then I got another walk in the park! I had a big smile on my face the whole time! -Stella

September 20, 2009

I was hiding real good today! I wasn't in any of my usual spots and the sitter couldn't even find me! Hehe... He still left me some food though! Yum! -Abbie

The sitter took me for such a long walk tonight! I'm gonna sleep well now for sure! -Annabelle

It's time to eat! I'm so excited that I'm gonna run laps around the house! Food! After that, we're going for a walk! -KO

Dax and I got alot of attention tonight! Purr! We were loving it! Then I got my insulin and it wasn't bad at all, but I wasn't too happy about taking my pill! I'm a good cat though, so I swallowed it without much trouble! -Alexander

What an exciting walk! The sitter ran all around with me and then some neighbor dogs ran up on us and wanted to play! I love walks! -Olive

I came out to see the sitter when he got here this morning! Dax and I need some more petting! Mr. Boogie might want some too, but the other cats aren't as interested! I was real good with my shot today too! Didn't even notice it! Purr! -Alexander

No comments: