Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday May 3 AM, MIDDAY and PM VISITS

Jackson - I enjoyed my breakfast and got my pill and enjoyed getting outside for the day!

Ellie and Sadie - We enjoyed playing in the backyard since the sitter has a hurt knee! She played with us with a new game called Find It where we find treats like Easter eggs! It was super run and she also had us running from one end of the yard to another! Can't wait til our next visit!

Aspen and Parkie - We enjoyed playing that fun game too that we know so well! It is super fun!

Blossom and Darwin - We enjoyed our outing and getting our treats!

Ellie and Sadie - Oh boy, we got to play the game again! Sadie is really good and Ellie is catching on fast!

Magee, Finnegan and Mia - We were all so glad to see the sitter tonight! We enjoyed our outing and getting treats too!

Sasha - I enjoyed my walk and then had a great supper and some attention too!

Jackson - I was glad to get my supper and some attention too!

No comments: