Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday May 14 AM, MIDDAY & PM VISITS

Olive - I enjoyed a little breakfast and a nice outing plus lots of attention!

Kiya - I enjoyed my treats, still have food from last night in my bowl but got lots of ice in my water bowl and lots of attention!

Spike - I enjoyed my walk and had a good breakfast with my medicine and then got lots of attention!

Sands - I enjoyed my meal and fresh water plus clean litter box and lots of attention!

Oscar and Family - We enjoyed our breakfast and got fresh water and clean litter box plus lots of attention too!

Boomer and Tiger - We had a good walk, still have full food bowl but got fresh water and lots of treats and attention!

Velvet - I enjoyed my breakfast plus treats, fresh water, clean litter box, plus lots of attention!

Boomer and Tiger - We had a good afternoon walk plus treats and lots of attention!

Kiya - I enjoyed my company, played a little ball, got some treats, still have dry food, got ice in water and lots of attention!

Tina, Becky and Ginger - We had a blast tonight and enjoyed our supper and fresh water and treats plus lots of attention!

Spike - I ate a little but would not eat my cheese pieces with my medicines in them! I also have a little intestinal upset. But I wanted to go on a long walk tonight and enjoyed that a lot! My sitter gave me lots of attention too!

No comments: