Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday May 13 AM, MIDDAY & PM VISITS

Olive - I enjoyed my walk and my fresh food and water and lots of love!

Kiya - I enjoyed my outing and my fresh food, ice cubes in my water and lots of love!

Sands - I enjoyed getting my fresh food, water and a clean litter box plus lots of love!

Oscar and Family - I am the official spokescat and can say we all loved getting our fresh canned food, water and clean litter box plus even the outside kitties got their food too!

Aspen and Parkie - We enjoyed our outside time plus treats and lots of love!

Olive - I enjoyed my walk and outside time plus fresh food, water and lots of love too!

Kiya - I enjoyed my visit and got treats, fresh food, water with ice cubes plus lots of love!

Oscar and Family - As the official spokescat I can say we all got fresh food, water and clean litter box and the outside cats were set up too!

Tina, Becky and Ginger - We loved getting our fresh food, water, treats plus lots of love!

No comments: