Sunday, March 6, 2011

Saturday March 5 PM VISITS

Leila and Cole - We had a new sitter today! She gave us treats and lots of attention! Cole was very good for his insulin injection! He just nibbled catnip while the injection was given! Leila was a little shy at first but warmed up with extra treats!

Summer and Josie - We were hyper excited or should we say JOSIE was hyper excited while Summer was just normally excited! Josie was practically levitating! She finally calmed down enough for the leash to be put on and we enjoyed our walk and our supper!

Tanzie and Bella - We enjoyed our visit tho Bella is still in hiding but eats her food so she must be doing ok! Tanzie was very excited to see the sitter and really enjoyed her walk and supper but mostly the extra attention!

Lucky - I enjoyed playing ball in the backyard and I also did my important business too! I had a good supper and enjoyed extra attention too!

Teabagz - I was super glad to see the sitter tonight! I jumped for joy with a toy in my mouth! I had a great walk and a couple of treats to round out a wonderful visit! I enjoyed lots of extra attention too!

No comments: