Saturday, March 5, 2011

Saturday March 5 AM and MIDDAY VISITS

Lucky - I had a good time chasing the ball this morning! I enjoyed my breakfast and treat too! I enjoyed the extra attention as well!

Cassie - I had a good breakfast! Enjoyed the good company too and got lots of attention!

Tanzie and Bella - Tanzie enjoyed her walk and breakfast and Bella ate her supper from last night so she must be ok tho she is still in hiding! I got lots of attention but Bella missed out!

Jiggy, George, Misty and Spook - We all enjoyed getting our canned food and catnip treats! We got lots of attention too!

Brooke, Java and Ginger - We enjoyed our lunch and ice treats for the puppies! We got lots of attention too!

Traveller - I had a good time coming in the house and getting attention and treats!

Wolfie, Pork Chop and Biscuit - We had a blast in the yard today and enjoyed our meals and the extra attention!

No comments: