Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday March 25 AM, MIDDAY & PM VISITS

Maggie - I was happy to see the sitter this morning! I loved my outing, my breakfast, my treats and my extra attention!

Daisy, Fern and Harmon - We were happy to see Sitter today tho Harmon must have been sleeping outside somewhere and missed her! Daisy enjoyed her visit especially!

Aspen and Parkie - We had a good time in our yard and enjoyed our treats and extra attention!

Maggie - I enjoyed my lunchtime outing and my treats!

Tybalt and Floreance - We enjoyed getting our food and the extra attention too!

Tommy - I was happy that the Sitter came by today! I enjoyed my supper and treats and outing!

Mia - I was a little shy at first but finally came around! I enjoyed my time outside and getting my supper too!

Maggie - I enjoyed supper and my nighttime outing plus treats and attention too!

No comments: