Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday October 1 AM VISITS

Sparky, Billy and Macy Fendley plus Rex, the cat

Rex was waiting for me at the front door this morning to get his breakfast! Sparky greeted me once I was inside and also was impatient for breakfast! Hurry! Billy and Macy were glad to get out of their crates for a romp in the yard then everyone back inside for the long awaited for breakfast!
Ok, now fresh water and Rex went outside as I left. Sparky was in charge of the house while I'm gone!

Woofs, Suzanne

Whimsy Register

Whimsy was resting on the window ledge as I arrived. He meowed a greeting and got some petting! He took his medicine and then enjoyed some canned food with the appropriately mixed in capsules. Now back to napping! Life is good!

Meows, Suzanne

Josey Weil

Josey was sleeping by the door as I arrived. He enjoyed his walk and then back in for biscuits and tummy rubs again! What a sweet boy. Now he is getting ready to nap again!

Woofs, Suzanne

No comments: