Sunday, October 24, 2010

Saturday October 22 AM VISITS

Roscoe and Haley - Wow! The sitter came back! She really did! Breakfast is good and so is the extra attention! We love it!

Elephant and Chicken - Oh Boy! The sitter is here! Fun and games for all!

Snowflake and Winters - Yeah! The sitter is here! Maybe she will play a game of laser tag with us?
She did! She did! Oh we had fun! Now for some canned food. Can't wait til she comes back. She rocks the meowski!

Basha and Trixie - Thank goodness the sitter is here! We want some attention and food but not necessarily in that order!

Captain Kitty - I was happy to see the sitter today and get my canned food and some attention and I really like her even tho she wouldn't let me in the backyard. Guess my Mom told her to keep me inside. Darn. We had fun anyway.

No comments: