Sunday, August 15, 2010

8/13 PM - SADIE: We were happy to have dinner and go to our crates for bedtime! Today was exhausting!

8/13 PM - COOPER: We were so happy to be fed and go outside! We were so excited, we couldn't help but bark bark bark! The sitter took care of the kitties, too! What a great sitter!

8/13 PM - ROXY: I got a greenie after going outside to do my business! I am such a good girl!

8/13 PM - SPARKY: I was ready to go outside! The sitter got a leash for Macy, to prevent any escaping acts, and all I wanted to do was go on a walk! I'm still happy I got to go outside and play!

8/13 MID - LUCKY: I love the new sitter! She took me on a nice walk, gave me lots of ice and a treat! She really knows how to win me over!

8/13 MID - MADDIE: What a nice day to go on a walk! It was nice and cloudy, so it wasn't nearly as hot as it has been. I peed today on my walk, but I didn't poop. I had lots of fun!

8/13 AM - KIYA: I was really happy to go on a walk with the sitter! She noticed I haven't been limping at all, which is really great! She gave me a treat when she left for being such a great pup!

No comments: