Sunday, August 15, 2010

8/12 PM - ROXY: I was so happy to meet the new sitter! She gave me my pill in some yummy cheese, fed me dinner, let me go do my business, played with me, THEN gave me a treat for being such a great dog!

8/12 PM - MACY: The sitter kept an eye on me the whole time we were outside, and I was so great! I didn't try to jump the fence at all! She took us back inside, played with us, then we were worn out and ready for bed!

8/12 PM - COLE: I was really good when the sitter gave me my shot. Even though I don't like getting my shot, I still love getting lots of affection from the sitter. She made it all better!

8/12 MID - MADDIE: I was ready to go outside and get some fresh air! I was so happy the sitter showed up!

8/12 MID - PIXEL: We were so happy to see the sitter and go outside! Pan peed and pooped, but I only peed. I'm still a little shy in front of the sitter.

No comments: