Friday, February 26, 2010

February 22-24, 2010

February 22, 2010

Bella AM: We were both still a sleep when the sitter came over but I woke right up when I heard my leash! We took a nice walk and then it was time for breakfast!

Sugar PM: Sugar when Bella and the sitter got back from their walk it was time for me to get some attention! It's so nice having someone to pet me not to mention I was in need of a food refill!

Rocky: Me & Sciafu waited right at the sitters feet while she got our food ready. Katie even came out of hiding and watched from the corner. We were all starving & ready to pounce on our breakfast!

February 23, 2010

Bella AM: It was such a nice morning we decided to play with my ball in the yard for awhile. I didn't want to go back in until the sitter said "time for breakfast!"

Bella PM: We took a long walk around the neighborhood then went in to spend some time with Sugar & get dinner ready

Sciafu: What a nice day to sit on the porch! Nothing exciting happened but we were happy to get some fresh air after being cooped up yesterday because of the rain!

February 24, 2010

Katie: The sitter went on the porch with Rocky & Sciafu of course I just watched from the window. I was ready for them to come back in so we could eat!

Tinkerbell: We both had so much to say to the sitter the whole time she was here. She put some food out for us but we were more interested in getting pet!

No comments: