Monday, February 22, 2010

Feb 18, 19 & 20, 2010

February 18, 2010

I was so thirsty today! The sitter thought I was going to dry up the fountain! -Josey


We spent some time in the front yard tonight, but I refused to go off our property! -Tank


February 19, 2010


I was so excited to see the sitter when he came back tonight! I knew it was time for another awesome walk in the park! -Patsy

The whole menagerie was so crazy today! Zoe and I were very good on our walk though! -Colby

I love going for walks! So many things to smell! -Josey


We were real good on our walk! I think that means we get a treat! Woohoo! I was right! -Lucy

I got so many compliments on my cuteness today! I promise I won't let it go to my head! -Mattie


February 20, 2010


While we were walking in the park I decided to race the sitter, and it was a tie! The sitter was real surprised that I could keep up! -Patsy Cline

I was so excited to see the sitter that I was doing laps around the house, and then when he let us out back I ran a few more laps around the yard! Then I just wanted bellyrubs! -Gyro

I was hungry today! I ate all my wet food in a hurry, and some treats too! Purr! Delicious! -Begherra

I was going crazy for my ball tonight! I couldn't even eat my dinner I was having so much fun! -Henry

Ah! The sitter smells like 10 dogs and some unfamiliar cats! I have to be nice to him since he's giving me food though! -Sciafu

No comments: