Monday, February 8, 2010

Feb 5 & 6, 2010

February 5, 2010

We were so happy that it was actually warm this morning! We walked extra-long just to enjoy the weather! -Miles


Woof, woof! Let's go outside for a walk and sniff stuff! Come on, come on! I'm so excited! -Madison


I had so much fun playing with my rope toy! Maybe if you give me some treats I'll let you pet me! -Baby


It was raining cats and dogs tonight, and we don't like cats, so we stayed inside and played fetch! At least we got a good walk earlier today! -Stretch

February 6, 2010

We had some good games of fetch going on today! And then at night we got a real long walk to get us tired out for the night! -Stretch

I'm so energetic tonight! Let's walk! Come on, come on! How about a treat too? -KO

I love sniffing Spanish moss! It smells so good! The sitter doesn't understand though, because he doesn't have a superior sense of smell like me! -Maggie

Sissy and I went crazy for our rope today! I was doing backflips and jumping around all crazy-like! So much fun! -Baby

No comments: