Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 21 & 22, 2009

It's chilly out this morning! Let's jog to warm up! Ah, that's much better! I'm glad the sitter can keep up with us! -Silo

Today we made up a game called 'King of the Sitter!' We climb the sitter and the first one to the top of his head wins! I won, of course! -Chicken

I was so happy to have someone talk to today! I had lots to say to the sitter at first, then I needed some petting, and once I had enough I decided it was time to go hide! -MeiMei

I was looking out the window at the sitter as he got here today! He carried me around and told me I had the loudest purr out of any cat he'd ever met! And then he fed me! Finally! I've been waiting! Yum! -Dharma

We got another awesome walk tonight! We ran around the park some and had it all to ourselves! Then when we got back we got some jerky treats! -Miles

I was real excited to see the sitter when he came in this morning! And so was Sheldon! I needed lots of petting, and a little bit of playing with my toys! Meow! -Twenty Twenty

It's so nice under the bed! I didn't even feel like getting out from under it to see the sitter! I'll come out and play tomorrow! -Snowflake

No comments: