Monday, December 28, 2009

December 23-27, 2009 Scott's Visits

December 23, 2009

We took the sitter for a walk in the park again tonight! We look so happy on our walks! Now let's go home and eat dinner! -Miles


You got here just in time, Mr. Sitter! I really needed some petting! Purr! Hold on, I'm gonna go grab some food, I'll be right back for more back scratching! -Twenty Twenty

Ah! I was surprised when the sitter found my hiding spot! I thought it was a good one! Bootsy must have told him! -Milo


I don't know why the sitter doesn't like to walk in the middle of the street all the time like I do! Cars aren't that tough! -Tank

The sitter brought me some gifts! I was happy, but I'll have to look at them later, because I'm not getting out from under the bed! -Snowflake

The sitter forgot how fast I was! He could barely keep up! Luckily he doesn't need to run as fast as me in order to throw my ball for me! -Maggie

I was extra friendly tonight! As soon as the sitter came in I was sniffing his face and demanding back-scratches! I ate my pill-pocket right away too, which is unusual for me! -Toby

December 24, 2009

Let's go out back and play fetch, and then go for a walk, and then go play more fetch! I can play fetch all day! I never get tired! -Maggie

We were strangely calm tonight! It must be because it was nice out so we didn't have to run to keep warm! We just wandered around and enjoyed the night! -Miles

Hello, Mr. Sitter! There's some ham in the fridge! I'll take my medicine without a fight if you wrap it in it! Yum! That medicine was delicious! -Bailey

I ate all my food and wanted more so I knocked over the container with my food in it, but I couldn't get it open! At least the sitter's here now! He can feed me after he pets me! -Twenty Twenty

The sitter's here! Finally I have someone to talk to and play with! Milo just sleeps and hides all day! I need someone who can pet me! -Bootsy

I'm still hiding out under the bed! I'm gonna hide somewhere else tomorrow! See if you can find me! -Snowflake

We were going crazy for our toys tonight! We're excited that it's Christmas Eve! I hope I get something good! -Lulu


December 25, 2009


Woohoo! The sitter's back! It must be fetch time! -Maggie

We took the sitter for a walk in the park tonight! It was all foggy and looked real cool! -Silo

I love ham! It's the best Christmas present! Even if medicine is wrapped up inside! -Bailey

I get wet food? Yes! Christmas rocks! -Twenty Twenty

I didn't feel much like playing today! I'm just relaxing under this bed! -Snowflake

Purr! I love attention so much! I can't stop purring even if I try! -Bootsy

I was playing with the sitter and got my toy caught around my tail and he cracked up while I ran around trying to get it off! I should be a comedian! -Dolce

The sitter couldn't find my ball so we played fetch with my Kong! It's a little hard to predict, but it works! -Daisy

We're so hungry! Mr. Sitter, you got here just in time to feed us! -Toby

Once the sitter got here I decided to eat all the food in my bowl! I was waiting just so he could watch! Now let's walk! -Zoe


December 26, 2009


There should be a fetch competition in the Olympics! The sitter and I both agree that I'd definitely win! -Maggie

After some fetch and walk, Olivia and I sat down on the sitter for some professional petting! -Daisy

I'm still just relaxing under the bed! The sitter tried to convince me to come out, but I just gave him a blank stare! -Snowflake

We're not going to play today Mr. Sitter! You're just gonna pet me alot! Purr! -Dolce

I was so excited to see the sitter that I couldn't even stop yelping if I wanted to! -Molly

I wasn't too sure about this new sitter at first, but after a few minutes I was laying on the ground getting my bellyrubbed! -Kenai

December 27, 2009

I raced the sitter today and he won... barely! Any other day I would blow him away, even though I'm only like a tenth of his size! -Maggie

The sitter was wondering why I don't sleep underneath the bed cover anymore. I told him that I had no idea, but lately it's just been comfortable under the bed!

Hey Mr. Sitter! You got here just in time to pet me alot! Purr! -Dolce

Ah! The sitter found my hiding spot! I've got to find a better one! -Milo

I ran up to the sitter when he first got here and let him pet me a little bit, and then I disappeared! -Macy

I didn't really feel too hungry tonight, but once I saw Bella trying to eat my food I suddenly felt like I was starving and had to eat my food all at once! -Jack

I took the sitter for a run tonight and I was impressed that he was able to keep up with my lightning speed! I took it easy on him though! -Kenai

The sitter gave me a treat to try to keep me from barking when he put my leash on, but I just barked with the treat in my mouth! Hehe! -Molly

No comments: