Monday, December 28, 2009

12/28.Gringo&Guido:It feels so nice to be back inside where it's warm. Guido and I were shivering outside. But the relief was totally worth it. I went twice!

Toby was going wild for our cat teaser toy tonight! Usually I'm the only one who goes that crazy for it! -Lulu

I was so happy to see the sitter once I remembered who he was! He gives me bellyrubs! -Kenai

I had a new hiding place today, but I wasn't too happy when the sitter found me! -Snowflake

Just pet me! I don't want to play with my toys! -Dolce

I was asleep the whole time the sitter was here today! I woke up right before he left so I could get a little petting! -Macy

The sitter noticed that I'm much more friendly now that he feeds me instead of my automatic feeder! -Nina

We played fetch with our bone tonight and I would always get to it first but then Jack steals it and acts like he got it first! The sitter saw it! -Bella

No comments: