Monday, December 14, 2009

December 12-13, 2009

December 12, 2009

We walked real far tonight, and then it started raining, so we ran back to the house! We even made it before we got too wet, except for Molly because she decided to roll around on the ground! -Hannah

The sitter made dog food soup for me tonight, and at first I didn't want to eat it, but then he broke up a treat and mixed it in and I decided to eat the whole bowl all at once! -Zeke

I love playing fetch! It's the best game ever! I could play all day! -Daisy

The sitter and I had a good conversation tonight! I had alot to say! -Olivia

December 13, 2009

The sitter woke us up early this morning and took us for a walk, but once we were far from the house it started pouring rain and we had to run back to the house! -Hannah

I played so much fetch today! Olivia watched us from inside! I think she wanted to play too! -Daisy

We haven't seen this sitter in so long that I had to remind myself what his arm tasted like! Yum! Now let's go for a walk! -Cooper

No comments: