Saturday, December 26, 2009

12/26.Moo&Chew:The mysterious red dot came back and Chew and I were ready for it. We caught it so many times and it magically turned into treats!

Carbon & Chai: We had so much fun playing with the laser today! She kept tricking us and turning it off. Then we ate some wet food before taking a nap.

Lil Bit: I kept meowing at the sitter to turn the faucet on for me! The water is so much better right out the sink! YUMMY!

Midnight: The sitter sat down so I could jump in her lap to be petted. I purred so loudly! Then I meowed at her when she got up to check on my food and water. I told her the food is fine! Keep petting!

Dharma: I was looking out the window when she drove up. I think I memorized all the cars that come by so I know when it is sitter time!

No comments: