Saturday, August 7, 2010

8/07 AM - MAGGIE MAY: We walked around the square this morning and I sniffed everything I possibly could.

8/07 AM - ZOEY: I had some accidents in the house last night. The sitter thinks it was because of the bad storm last night! She cleaned it up the best she could, then she took me outside to play!

8/07 AM - BLUEY: I took my medicine like a pro this morning! The sitter fed us, changed our puppy pads, then let us roam around in the back yard!

8/07 AM - GABBY: I wasn't happy when the sitter gave my my shot, but I loved the affection I received afterwards.

8/07 AM - ORANGE JULIUS: I was really happy the sitter came over to hang out with me! I wanted someone to sit with!

8/07 AM - PORTER: One of us had an upset tummy last night. The sitter can't tell which one of us was sick, but she cleaned it all up.

8/07 MID - GENO: I can barely leave Lori alone long enough to write you a note. I just can't get enough affection. I've decided I want to go home with Lori!

8/07 MID - PHLOYD: I just followed the sitter around while she freshened our water and litter boxes. When she left, I just sat on the porch and dozed off.

8/07 PM - MAGGIE MAY: Yay! It's time to go outside and do my business!

8/07 PM - KITTY: We came running up to the sitter to get our dinner! The sitter closed the kitty door so we can snooze inside tonight!

8/07 PM - PHLOYD: The sitter did a great job feeding the dogs. They listened to all of her commands and she gave them treats after dinner. I just hung around and got lots of affection!

8/07 PM - BLUEY: Taylor and I took our medicine with ease! Then we went outside, ate our dinner, then went outside again! The sitter cleaned up some messes and picked up our poop in the backyard! She knows exactly what to do when she gets here!

No comments: