Saturday, August 7, 2010

8/06 AM - MAGGIE MAY: I love it when the sitter comes to visit. She keeps me happy and on schedule with my feeding, medication, and walks.

8/06 AM - TAYLOR: We were excited to see the sitter. She freshened our water and let us run around outside for a while. It sure does get hot pretty fast in the mornings!

8/06 AM - WIGGLY: Despite the incident last night, we were really happy the sitter showed up and freshened our litter boxes and food dishes. We are definitely going to take advantage of being able to lounge around the house!

8/06 AM - HALLY: I love rubbing all over sitter while she does her job. I'm so cute she has to stop whatever she is doing and pet me. Yay for clean litter boxes!

8/06 MID - GENO: I followed Lori around everywhere she went in the house today! After she cleaned out my "litter box," we cuddled on the living room floor. :)

8/06 MID - DARWIN: I am always really happy when the sitter shows up. I jump all over her, then I rush to the back door so she can let me out! I am one happy pup!

8/06 MID - ROXY: I couldn't control myself, the minute the sitter walked in the door I jumped all over her with excitement. She let us out to do our business, then gave us lots of affection!

8/06 PM - GRINGO: I was so scared of the sitter, I peed all over the place. She cleaned it up and took Guido outside, but I just couldn't warm up to her.

8/06 PM - MAGGIE MAY: I was really ready to go out tonight! After dinner, I immediately ran to the front door and started barking!

8/06 PM - THE CONWAY KITTIES: We were happy to get some affection and some fresh kitty litter!

8/06 PM - ZOEY: The sitter took me out to do my business, then she fed me dinner!

8/06 PM - ROXY: Yay! The sitter is here to feed us dinner and love on us!

No comments: