Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday February 19 AM and MIDDAY VISITS

Roscoe, Coal, Haley and the Goldfish - We were all so happy to see sitter this morning! Everyone got a great breakfast! Can't wait til she comes back!

Neeko, Sydney and the Chickens - We were oh so happy to see the sitter this morning! Breakfast was delish and we loved our treats too!

Tina, Becky and Ginger - We enjoyed breakfast and our extra attention!

Jinx - I am still a little shy, cute girl but I really enjoyed seeing the sitter and getting my treat!

Missy - It was good to see the sitter today! I loved getting my canned chicken especially!

Tina, Becky and Ginger - We had a good midday break! We all enjoyed the backyard and then getting some treats! Ginger went back in while we big girls stayed out!

No comments: