Sunday, January 16, 2011

Saturday January 15 AM, MIDDAY & PM VISITS

Roscoe, Haley - We enjoyed our visit! Got a good breakfast and lots of attention!

Snowflake and Winters - We enjoyed our visit too! We got fresh food, water and clean litter box plus a game of laser mouse!

Liberty, Gizmo and Bug - We had a nice visit. Liberty got a good walk and a late lunch and we kitties got treats and we all got lots of attention!

Lucky - I was shy at first but loved the treats and soon was going on my walk! Got a good supper and more treats! I like this new sitter!

Josie and Summer - We were so excited to see the new sitter! We danced for her! We enjoyed our supper and treats and our walk!

Roscoe, Haley and Goldfish - We all enjoyed our supper and the extra attention!

Teabagz - I enjoyed my walk and the extra attention and treats!

No comments: