Monday, August 9, 2010

8/09 PM - KO: I was so happy to see the sitter again, I jumped all over her, again :) She took us outside and fed us dinner. After we went back to our spots, she gave us a treat. We are so awesome!

8/09 PM - PAN: I pooped on my walk tonight, but Pixel did not. We walked around the square and played with the sitter. Pixel was a little shy, and she wanted to turn around and go home. We ate dinner and relaxed after our walk.

8/09 PM - KIYA: I was so happy to see the sitter, I starting running all over the house with my bone! The sitter took me out for a nice walk, then I ate dinner, got my medicine, and a treat for being so great. The sitter put me in the sunroom and turned on my night light, just how I like it!

8/08 AM - GABBY: I did not want to come out of hiding to get a shot, but I sure do love the affection she gives afterwards. When she was finished, I didn't go back into hiding! I hung out in the living room while the sitter played with the dogs and Phloyd!

8/08 AM - MAGGIE MAY: Even though I pooped and peed on my walk last night, I still pooped and peed in the house! The sitter cleaned it up, then took me outside for a nice walk. I pooped and peed on my walk, too. The sitter thinks I'm just stressed.

8/08 AM - SUSHI: We didn't feel like coming out of hiding today, but we were really happy the sitter came by to check on us! She freshened our food, water, litter, and she sprayed catnip on our kitty condo! We're about to have fun...as soon as she leaves!

8/08 AM - GENO: As soon as Lori walked in the door I started tripping her up, begging for attention. As soon as she changed my litter, she sat with me on the couch and I curled up right on her shoulder. I didn't want her to leave today, but I sure am ready for you and the pups to come home :)

8/08 MID - LIBERTY: I watched (from a distance) as the sitter prepared all of the kitties' food. She did a great job. She was a little confused about the kittens and their age, but she got it all figured out! We're happy she came by to take care of us!

8/08 MID - TIBERIUS: Yay! The sitter came over to freshen our food and water. Now it's time to play!

8/08 MID - KO: I was so happy to see the sitter, I jumped all over her! I was ready to get outside and burn some energy. The sitter gave us both treats when we came back inside and went back to our spots because we're both so great!

8/08 MID - MAXX: I was thirsty for water and attention! The sitter noticed I don't really care to drink water out of the bowls, but I like to drink straight from the faucet in the kitchen sink. The sitter thinks this is absolutely adorable!

8/08 PM - WIGGLY: We both came running to the sitter for dinner tonight! She closed the kitty door so we could get a good night's sleep. She even gave us some treats! Yay!

8/08 PM - APOLLO: I really enjoyed my walk tonight with the sitter. She fed us and loved us, too!

No comments: