Monday, March 8, 2010

March 6, 2010

Cody - we went on a long afternoon stroll - my sitter wanted to show off what a handsome fella I am.

Screech and pounce - we went outside and pkayed on the porch in the sunshine!!

Simba and bucket - my sitter sure has missed us!!

Cody - it was a bit chillier when we went out tonight! I enjoyed my treat when we came back in.

My peanut butter flavored medicine is delicious! I don't like the spray for my neck as much though! I wish it tasted like peanut butter! -Sushi


The sitter relaxed with me on the couch and pet me and I couldn't stop purring the whole time he was here! -Beggar


On our walk tonight I peed on every mailbox on our street, and on our way back home I peed on the other side of each of them! -KO


I've never been this friendly with the sitter before! Usually I let Jackson get all the attention, but tonight I needed some back-scratching! -Nina


I was so happy to see the sitter that I couldn't stop licking his arm the whole time he was here! And I got a walk too!-Rocky

No comments: