Tuesday, October 13, 2009

October 9-10, 2009

October 9, 2009

Wilson: There was no way we could control our excitement over dinner! Bunker and I raced to be the first one done, and it was too close to call! After that I went out back and played some ball with the sitter, and Bunker played defense!


October 10, 2009


Silo: We're always so excited to go for a walk that we don't even pay attention to our food! We just want to walk around and sniff stuff! Let's go!

Nina: I was unusually friendly with the sitter today! I usually let him pet me some, but today I let him pet me a lot! Jackson did too, of course! And we must have been real good, because we got treats! So delicious!

Gadget: I sounded like a horse when I ran downstairs to greet the sitter when he got here! Gizmo and I gathered around him for some attention, but once Gizmo had enough I got all the petting!

Molly: We got so excited when we heard the sitter come in! It must be time for a late night walk!

No comments: